Monday, April 25, 2011

U ~ Unforgettable Day!

Please click on collage for better view!

The family and I spent Easter Monday in Efteling!

This was the family's first visit together (P was there previously before we met, once or twice), and after the day of fun we all agreed we will come back for a long weekend the next time around and stay at the theme park's hotel or the holiday appartments in the theme village!

School is back tomorrow and I have to get up very early, this will be another short and sweet post.  I will definitely write in detail next time over our long weekend.  Also a contest and a give away this week, so watch out for that.

Wishing you all a lovely start in the new week!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! The pictures are amazing. I am also writing a new blog about simplifying my life. So far I'm only a month in but it's been interesting so far. I'll definitely start following you to get some good ideas on how to simplify, simplify, simplify!

    Happy ICLW! (#67)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely week!

    Fran

    ICLW #131

    ReplyDelete