Saturday, April 16, 2011

N - Naps & Noodles!

“Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.”

quoting Robert Fulghum in 1987 at Middlebury College
 Barbara Jordan quotes (US attorney, b.1936)


I had a long afternoon nap today.

It was very refreshing; I felt literally like a different person  after I woke up!

Late nights have been greatly affecting my disposition of late, and there is no denying that the lack of sleep is the reason why my energy level is never consistent.

Well with this post, I am making an agreement with myself to sleep better. This means, wake up early and have at least half an hour nap in the afternoon (not more!) and  - this is the difficult part of this agreement! - go to bed before midnight!

My Saturday simple pleasure, after the wonderful nap was the eldest' Pasta Carbonara!

Eldest enjoys cooking, and photographing dishes she prepared


It was simply divine!

How about you, what made your Saturday divine? Nap much lately ?

1 comment:

  1. okay this made me hungry... im making some noodles... LOL.. what makes my saturday divine? seeing my blog and the people visiting it! (that includes you! ) (^_^)

    ReplyDelete