Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Day in Haiku

Today's theme in the 2011 WordCount Blogathon is Haiku.

I love poetry, and have not written one for a while now, and so today because I am in such a great mood (after an emotional weekend!) I chose to celebrate it by creating not  one but three Haikus. Hope you enjoy the pictures that inspired me, as well!

Morning's Dawn*




Drinking Earl Grey tea
Early morning's pure pleasure
Bliss is in the simple things





Afternoon's Awakening*



Merry singing birds
Makes me float in happiness
Landing gently:  free



Evening's Expectations*




Family gathered
A wonderful tasty meal
I smile at the thought


BlogNote*
Titles are not for the Haikus but for the collection of 365~photographs.                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment