Monday, May 23, 2011

Apple of Our Eyes

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
Audrey Hepburn

Littlest~ apple of our eyes, has in numerous occasion saved the 365~ self-portrait project from going bust.

She makes us laugh, she can sometimes be exasperating in her stubborness but she always inspires! 

If you like to see some of the 365~ self-portraits that the littlest took, I archived (will archive) them under the tag LittlestLens.


Who inspires you, when the going gets tough?

2 comments:

  1. Great photo & quote! It's a toss up between my husband and son over who inspires me when the going gets tough. DH has a gentle way of encouraging me, while DS comes right out with something that brightens my day (I just blogged on this today at http://mommyforward.blogspot.com/2011/05/calm-in-midst-of-chaos.html) So glad I visited from ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment, and taking time to comment, Michele!

    I checked out your site a couple of days ago, and subscribed to your blog because I felt inspired by what you share.

    Here is hoping we get to know each other beyond the ICLW week!

    :)
    #25 & #140 ICLW

    ReplyDelete