Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tulips Therapy

 Quotations for Affirmation to beautifully end the day:

Happiness is being at peace, being with loved ones, being comfortable…but most of all, it’s having those loved ones.
Johnny Cash 


The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
Hubert Humphrey

 
In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.
Aristotle 


Please click on the image for better view

My first tulips for this year from P! {{{heartsqueeze}}}

Being under the weather since Spring break begun has put my spirits down. I tried to not let it affect me so much. But after four days, what can I say, I did not only feel like down in the dumps, I looked like it.

Today, as the day turned into evening, and as P came home, I felt a surge of something magnificent, as he held and presented me the rainbow of tulips, and said, "Hope this lifts your spirit up."

Flowers, specially my favourite tulips, lifts my spirits up, when not feeling well.  What lifts your spirits up?

No comments:

Post a Comment