Sunday, February 6, 2011

Communion in May & a Simple Prayer Today

Middle daughter by St Anthony of Padua Church

As mentioned in the previous post, the middle daughter has had her Sunday morning communion class today.  P brought her there on his way to work, and I picked her up an hour before noon.  It was a very windy day, that it was as if one is walking on the pedals of one's bike.

I felt very weak and unconcentrated while biking but arrived safely, and came home safely with the happy middle child.

She is looking forward to her first communion in May.


Tonight, I am sharing my personal prayer.

I have been struggling with my health, and now beset of self-doubt: I want to silence these paralyzing thoughts with an imploring, and hopeful prayer of healing.

What are you praying for tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment