Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Splendour of Sunday

There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and be lost.
Martha Graham

I love this quote.  There is - to use the first set of words in the quote itself - vitality within it...a life force.

As it seems to always be the case, I write this blog entry at the very end of a long day.  Mostly, I search for a quote when it is late to inspire me,  and when I am not sure if I could string words to summarize the overall feeling of the day.

I am fascinated with the fact that there are always existing thoughts of people I might never ever meet but  their words uttered at one point in their life, which exactly describes how  feel.

Biking is for me poetry in motion.  I feel inspired when I roll along the landscape of the countryside, myself being my own source of energy, bringing me forward towards my goal.

There is nothing more splendid than communing with nature, with one-self, while sitting on a bike on a Sunday morning.

What was your Sunday splendour?









For better view, please click on images.

No comments:

Post a Comment