Thursday, February 8, 2024

A Hello. :)

 Hello, dear Readers ! ! ! 

I wonder if anyone subscribed to this blog will get a notification 😁 Or are you an old friend who got my email notifications that I am blogging, again? Or a social media follower? (Please do let me know in the comment  section!) 

Today, I woke up around 7:30 am, it was still dark outside; it took a while to orient my eyes to my surroundings, after removing my sleeping mask.  Sleeping mask is now a necessity to my sleeping routine.

When I woke up, I did not have this thought: you know what? Let's publish a blog today, at my old blog website buried in almost a decade of  proverbial pixel dust and cobwebs.

It took a lot of hours before I got out of bed - the reason would be in another blog πŸ‘½πŸ™ˆ.   It was after lunch to be specific, in case I piqued your curiosity. What made me get out of bed is the clear purpose for this year : write blogs, again!

I remain the same old me: off the cuff and mostly sharing (almost always unedited! πŸ˜‚) stream of thoughts.

You might ask, uhm it's the 8th of February, the "new year" is more than a month old.  Again, I remain the same old me: unconventional, and I still follow my own tune. My new year can begin at any time I say to myself, today your New Year begins. 😍


So. What's next? I will be writing. Writing and sharing. Writing, sharing and hopefully, you will leave me a comment, here and there and we can do some communicating through this blog. Or write me a message 😊 via any platforms we are connected.

I leave you with an old photograph from a holiday, almost 4 years ago. I forgot about this photo/selfie. I document moments of happiness either through words or snapshots. This was a very happy moment.  If you want to know more about the story behind the picture, stick around :)



Snapshot from a weekend in June 2020 (Egmond)





No comments:

Post a Comment