Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Fun Down Under

 Dear Reader,

Occasionally, I will write blogs that are inspired on the spot.

The Title of this post sets the mood. πŸ˜„ I feel lighthearted, ready for silliness and this is almost always how I feel whenever I have seen films from Beau Miles.

I am watching his YouTube playlist “The 12 Days Of Newness”, after I have watched 2 parts from a series of his most latest film project.

Pieter, my partner introduced Beau Miles films to me a couple of years ago. He bought a canoe, and searched for tutorials on making paddles. 

Beau Miles is a great story teller! He is a great teacher, too. What made me subscribe to his YouTube channel in all honesty is his passion for running and his filmmaking.


We binged on his films,  got inspired by his creativity and enthusiasm. 

So! Without overthinking it, I will write down my list of 12  Fun New Things I will try myself, this year:

1. Get My Hair Dyed Blue (December)

2. Watch A Stand Up (August-November)

3. Fill Our House with Balloons on My Birthday (March)

4. Go Dancing With Pieter (May)

5. Have A BBQ get together (July) with Friends

6. Go On a Spontaneous Trip With Pieter (June) 

7. Have a Day planned by Jill (October)

8. Have a Day planned by Kim (August)

9. Have a Day planned by Mary (November)

10. Go For A New Year’s Dive (January 2025)

11. Visit a Friend Abroad (February 2025)

12. Have High Tea with The Family (April) 


For details of everything on the list, stick around this year! 😁😘☺️


No comments:

Post a Comment