Thursday, February 15, 2024

Home Alone 🏑 πŸ’•

 Dear Reader,

Are you excited for the weekend? I am. My family and I will have dinner together and I am looking forward to it.

Pieter is at work, J eldest has moved out of the house (3 years, 2 months ago - she recently moved again, and now living with her boyfriend ), K is at her boyfriends’ place, and M is at school but will be staying with her boyfriend and his family for a few days.

This means, I am home alone πŸ˜ƒ ! 

I am keeping this blogpost for today short.

There is a video inserted below- I have never done this before (upload a video directly to blogger; I used to do it via YouTube and insert link here) and curious if it will work out!

I am having more fun now with my return to this blog. There are many things I have learned about blogging since 2006, and many things I have learned about myself since then as well.

See you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment