Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Good (Morning) Brain!

EDITED 22:22 (Postscript updated )

Dear Reader,

Happy Valentines Day❣️

As I write these, my brain is rejoicing over these facts:

1. Pieter passionately kissed my semi- conscious self 🥰 goodbye before he set off for work.

2. I have taken my meds before 11:11 (my usual alarm) 

3. I slept almost 7 hours, and

4. For the first time in weeks, I didn’t wake up from a very bad dream.

5. With this post, I have blogged 7 days in a row 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

6. I am finding (new) purpose each single day.

7. I truly understand what suicidal ideation is.

8. I am eating breakfast in bed.



9. I am seriously planning on attending a yoga class, Jilly invited me a month ago to join her. (This is a breakthrough for me because of my brain & body’s resistance to plan anything social outside of my family circle. Planning anything worsens my state of mind.)

10. I will get in touch with at least 2 friends, today.

11. My telephone conversation with the insurance doctor of UWV, last Monday.

12. I have conquered my telephone anxiety over answering No Caller ID calls 😂 😆 😝 (it was the UWV insurance doctor ).




13. I am slowly learning about self-trust.

14. I am determined to focus on learning how to love myself.

What 14 thoughts 🧠 💭 did you wake up to?

P.S. ❣️ I have not forgotten what I wrote yesterday- share a blog with details over my 12 Newness project inspired by Beau Miles. 

Building  a loving relationship with myself moving forward 😄 means - specifically when it’s in connection to blogging! - I will adjust my schedule accordingly and not put myself under unnecessary pressure just because I wrote somewhere I plan to do it at a certain time!

This is not work. 😝 

A small reminder to myself ☺️😌 not to sabotage a hobby and tool, that’s been a huge help in the past. 





No comments:

Post a Comment