Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Wishing you all had a wonderful day today, and that you got to spend it with people you care about deeply. 

This time of the year, I like revisiting a poem, I wrote for P, three years ago.

He gave me today a Dutch version of Harry Potter, and the Chamber of Secrets.

My unplugging for the weekend was not totally successful, I was not completely unplugged, more semi-unplugged.  But it's just the beginning, and I look forward to doing it regularly at specific times, days, weeks, and even month.  Check out this week as I write more about these plans.

BTW, I welcome all visitors from Filipina Bloggers United.  I stumbled upon it yesterday, and joined right away.  It's great to get to know fellow Filipina bloggers, and I look forward to have them as part of this blog page's growth to a different direction.

Mabuhay!  Happy Heart's Day!

1 comment:

  1. My bf and I are miles away far from eachother but we didnt forgot to send our valentines greetings via email using paintpad. It was so cute. You are so lucky to be with ur hubby now. Hoping I could join him in the UK this year! Belated hearts day to you! :)

    http://misexperienciaspersonales.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete