Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nostalgic Saturday: 3 Winters Ago

Life is like an ice-cream cone, you have to lick it one day at a time. - Charles M. Schulz

All the snow is making me feel nostalgic of the time we spent our holidays here in the Netherlands, walked on natural ice with the girls for the first time, and I decided to finally move here with them.

In Spring, it will be three years.

P, the girls and I have not only grown together as a family but grown individually supported by each other's love and understanding.

Eldest is looking forward to changing school after the Summer, middle daughter has gained so much confidence, and the littlest enjoys her first year at school, embracing it wholeheartedly like we have all embraced our new life here in the Netherlands.

It's great to look at each image, which captured not only memories but the blessings we are grateful to have been generously given. 







Blog P.S. :

If you noticed, I added to the top right corner of this page, an image link to Fat Mum Slim; I learned about her through Mo Travel's blog.

It seems fitting to stumble upon this challenge after I posted about my 12 for 12 project, please watch out for the belated photos I'll be posting for this challenge starting tomorrow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment