Thursday, February 2, 2012

On the Menu - Cooking One's Way To Regular Blogging

as always, please click on the image for a better view :)

From my experience, I can say, that regular blogging can be achieved:
  • by letting yourself be inspired by what's in front of your eyes!
  • by taking a picture of what you experience/observe/see everyday, which brings you joy
  • by creating themes for the favourite subject you like to talk and write about
  • by creating a schedule for those themes, you like to talk and write about
  • by simply blogging!
I'll follow my own tip, and share today (perhaps every Thursday!) what's "On the Menu" here at home.

What I cooked today for our late lunch is one of those meal combo  - sautéed liver, sautéed onion, apple sauce (what I served today though was apple compote) and mashed potatoes - which I learned to cook and put together in Germany; preparing this meal brings back good memories.  This time, I added to the combo, blanched spinach, which I sautéed, and sprinkled with fried bacon upon serving.

What was/is on your menu today?

2 comments:

  1. that looks so yummy! yeah your right regular blogging can be achieve. hahahha i should do that too! anyway, i had diniguan for breakfast... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siguro Anak pag dating ko ng Canada,ganyan gawin ko noh?! hahaha every thing na gagawin ko have to put it on writing.sarap naman niyan.gusto ko yang lutuin pag dating ko dun.I have my visa now,and by May 16th flying nako sa Canada Nak.antayin ko lang dumating si Cho ng April at last na namin yung pag kikita sa Pinas.then another New life in Canada...Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete