Saturday, February 4, 2012

Photo A Day: A Stranger

I am participating in February Photo A Day Challenge, brought to life by Fat Mum Slim.


This collage is composed of images that my P took on his day out with his friend.  Although they know each other from work, and have developed a good friendship through the years (before P and I met), T and I have yet to meet, and so I could say that T is still "a stranger" to me. :)

I am taking liberty in sharing his image because he is hardly recognizable here (I hope!).

He was very generous in sharing this day with P, who is very lucky to have more than a handful of good friends, who shares his interest, and their fun with him.  T rented this flight simulator with an instructor for two hours, and P acted as his co-pilot.  P got to fly as captain too, and simply had a blast.

This is one stranger I look forward to meeting, soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment