Friday, February 3, 2012

Photo A Day: Hand(s)

I am participating in February Photo A Day Challenge, brought to life by Fat Mum Slim.



I got lucky with this photo!  It's the day I learned about the challenge after battling our way home through the snowfall.

As you can see, the littlest was not pleased to "lose" her hand glove. :)  I thought about this shot when I read about the photo-challenge, and had to smile that I had the presence of mind to take this image.  Actually on this day, I took another picture of the same theme: my handgloved covered hand.

I don't know what made me  take a picture of my hand.  It was an impulse.  At the background was the frozen canal and an empty field.  I guess the logical explanation was that I wanted to give a distinctive perspective for whoever will stumble upon the random image.  Or perhaps I had this premonition, I will need an image of a hand!

Still this cute image won over because who can resist sharing this cute precious expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment