Saturday, June 1, 2013

Welcome Blogathon 2013!

My motivational poster for this month - I did it before , I can do it again! :)
“I didn’t have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.” ~ Mark Twain
I love the quote above and used it as introductory quote for my Day 2 post of 2011 WordCount Blogathon.  Tonight, I was feeling nostalgic, and thought it appropriate to use this quote to introduce 2013 WordCount Blogathon.

The blogging event that hooked me into "marathon" blogging - A to Z Blogging Challenge brought to life by Arlee Bird


  
Welcome Blogathoners of WordCount Blogathon 2013! I can't believe I am doing it again - well, more that I am on time to do it again! :)

What's exciting for me is that I have the opportunity to use this event to post all my draft blogs - from months of having blog ideas but not enough time, peace and motivation to write them all out to, 

There were many personal and family milestones, which were all left unrecorded.

But who is to say that they can no longer be shared, nor written out for posterity because they were not written and shared on the day it occured?!

So, for this year's WordCount Blogathon I'll be doing a retrospective of the past months.


 Bearing in mind to keep it short, simple and sweet!

Good luck to all of you, and do say, "Hello!" when you drop by; I would love to get to know you. :)



A busy April with the motto: onward, forward!
Together as a family, we will remain strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment