Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday Time-Out

After the euphoria of running the Drie Dorpenloop, I had to deal with the exhaustion of not sleeping well again.  I had to make a decision, and it lay heavy on my mind.

This time I asked for help, which is not always easy for me.

Omi B is someone I can turn to, when I struggle with myself, and need help. I called her Monday, after Littlest missed school because I was not able to sleep until it was the wee hours of the morning, and as a result was extremely tired, and severe anxiety.

Omi B is an important part of our family. (Collage I made a day after my 39th birthday)
I asked her if she could take Littlest to school the next day, that I could rest, do some proper clearing up at home to give me my mind some peace.

We had a great talk, as always, and I felt very positive afterwards. The next day though, she called that her car broke down.
 
Her call was just in time for me to still prepare myself and Littlest to be on time before the class has circle time, which is officially the begin of the day for them.

Although I would have wanted to stay at home, and do as I had plan - clear up thoroughly to collect myself and have time to breathe without the stress of biking to and fro for the 'school run', I was happy that it gave me the opportunity to catch some sunlight.

I purposely stopped myself from rushing after I brought Littlest to school, and took time to take pictures of what made smile, even though my mind and heart were heavy with worry.


W, Littlest classmate, playmate and friend waving to me - made my heart warm; he is always very thoughtful

I could not resist this dreamy row of flowers, which I have never seen before. It was in the front garden of Littlest teacher Juf D.



so pretty!

What an idllyic sight! I have countless pictures of the same view but I can't resist taking just one more! The camera does not truly capture what I see but I wanted to save this moment anyway.

Look, Mommy - almost! - no hands! :D I've never ever thought I can bike with only one hand on the handlebars.

Our front garden, still bare and full of possibilities!  Hopefully, I can show all of you what mijn liefste P envision, next year, Spring!

Baby steps to creating another four seasons collage with our new tree.

At home at 11:11 am :) at least this time is balanced, if not the carrier of the time!

Watch out for more Nowacation with me and my bike @ The Lightness of Being on the Bike
After this day, I was able to face a truth, and make a decision I have been procrastinating on. You could read about that, here: Tuesday: Decision Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment