Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spring is in the Air!

Please click on image for better view :)

The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.
Claude Monet 

Today was a wonderful day!  There are so much to share but too little time to do so.

So, I  will give you a Spring appetizer, just like we experienced the day - we got a taste of how Spring would be in images, since everywhere Nature's creation were out and about in pairs!  


The day also gave birth to an idea I will be sharing on Thursday.


How inspiring has your day been?


Postscript to this blog:


I learned another Dutch word today from taking pictures of something I have been fascinated for so long but never knew what it is called knotwilg.  Well, I learned it's English counterpart, too: pollard willow.


More in the next days!

No comments:

Post a Comment