Sunday, January 9, 2011

Busy Hands Are Happy Hands (2)




Today, I saw for the first time a beautiful cross stitch work of my mom, which she created 2006.

I am delighted that she generously lent me the image as my visual inspiration for the project I semi-introduced in my previous post with the same title, Busy Hands Are Happy Hands (1).

Next week, P will have another relatively lighter work schedule: three consecutive free days free in the middle of the week, as well as being home on a Sunday!  I am planning to ask him to accompany in search of a store to get the materials I will be needing.  Tonight, I will look at my list of friends, and make an outline of what I plan to do for each.

Initially, I planned to create a video clip today, with the family drawing the different names of my friends to determine who will get to receive the first gift end of February, 2011, and each corresponding month thereafter until the end of January, 2012.  Perhaps we have to move it Wednesday, when the girls are free from school, and P is at home, since today everyone seems to be busy doing their own thing!  P is clearing the shed for the bikes, the girls are deep in their role-playing, and I am making sure that my varied 365 projects are up before the evening dawns,  that they will not keep me up very late tonight.

If you would like to follow the development of this project, please click this link: Busy Hands Are Happy Hands , or click the tag/label Busy Hands Are Happy Hands, on the right hand side of the blog page.

What project(s) are you planning to keep your hands busy with this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment