Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Morning or Evening Blogger?

Image borrowed from NaBloPoMo-BlogHer

It feels good to be in real time blogging once again!  As I wrote in my previous blog, I backdated it for it to be yesterday's post although written this afternoon - mainly because my OCDiness can't handle it.

Now, it's half  past 10 PM, and I am making mental plans of  my blogging schedule for this month, either early in the mornings or before I go to bed.

In the past, I have seen that although it is nice to start in the morning, the day could sometimes bring more interesting topics.

On the other hand, the day could also become so busy that one could forget posting, and not be reminded of the deed until one is lying in bed!

I'll probably be doing a free style blogging this week while I continue to think how the schedule of the next weeks of November will be.  I've always wanted to see how it works with scheduled (drafting posts for pre-publishing) blogging, and perhaps this month will be a good way to find out if I like it or not.

I have a strong inclination to give 365 days of blogging another try in 2012.  Life in the Netherlands is settling into a beautiful, (almost!) rhythmic routine.  P (my life partner) and I could (almost!) plan ahead our travels with the family, and it's (almost!) going well with scheduling, juggling and balancing family life, work and hobbies.

Speaking of hobbies - one thing that speaks for starting the day early with blogging is,  it will be one good incentive to stand up really early and follow it up directly with a jog/or a run.

After the Summer, and before the girls went back to school, I started training for running - finally!  This is one subject that I still have to share in many blog installments.

Another subject, is the littlest starting with kindergarden or it's equivalent here in the Netherlands.  Eldest will be in her last year of school, and we are busy trying to find a new school for her (equivalent of high school). 

Writing all that does motivate me to commit to a 365 days of blogging project.  As I wrote before journaling has a way of calming me when changes seem to be moving me and the family to new, and different directions in light speed.

How about you fellow blogger, dear readers? How do you start your day? How do you make sure you live your day consciously? Do you often experience the feeling of, "where did the day(s) go"?

No comments:

Post a Comment