Monday, February 23, 2015

Spring & "Our" Fledgeling (2015)

“Pan, who and what art thou?" he cried huskily.

"I'm youth, I'm joy," Peter answered at a venture, "I'm a little bird that has broken out of the egg.” 

2nd of February, 
2015

My family & I love nature & birds!

This was a picture I took for my bike log blogseries @

The Lightness of Being on the Bike

2012


This year, I will attempt once again to blog for 365 consecutive days.

My first successful, fulfilling month-long blogging was in April 2011, in the year I began this public blog.

May, 2011

Previous to that, I blogged 5 years anonymously.  I am actually very excited to begin on the 1st of March* April (edited: 27th of March!*) , and determined to see the project until it's beautiful end on the 1st of March* April, 2016.

A 365 project has actually not been in my mind, as it usually is, as early as beginning of December of previous years but revisiting a blog - "Spring & 'Our' Fledgeling (2012)", made me nostalgic for the 365 feeling.  If you read that blog, you will understand better what I mean! :)

Writing my recent blog @Happy Feet in the Netherlands, and Running in Holland & Biking with Frodo: The Fellowship with the Seasons, here motivates me to take on this project again.


I feel like a fledgeling, ready, excited and curious for my first flight!




Speaking of fledgeling

Blue tits are nesting once again in our bird house, at the back garden of our house, almost 2 years after we moved!


May, 2012
February, 2015

Below are pictures my husband took 2 Sundays, ago - 15th of February.








Before I typed these words, I parted the curtain to look out of the window and check the bird house.  I saw once again the parent blue tit on the perch of the bird house! 

We've been busy and have not checked if they are still there.  But they are!

I'll try to make pictures and share them as the weeks pass by, and hopefully we could have great snaps as we did 3 years ago. :)

Wishing you all a great start in the week!  Spring is just around the corner!



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the a-z challenge. Am out visiting, have been trying to get 5 a day in since signing up, still need to write a few more posts, but am chipping away. Always nice to meet new bloggers.

    Sandy at Bridge and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Spud here from the A to Z just across from you. Good luck with the 365 and Ato Z. I did a 365 a couple of years ago. might just have to do another

    ReplyDelete