Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Be OK in October: Outdoor Selfies with No Filter

“Do one thing every day that scares you.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

Summer 2013 07.07.13
(Filtered) image shared originally
@Happy Feet in the Netherlands
(Filtered) image originally shared
@The Lightness of Being on the Bike

2nd of October 2013
The 3rd image in the journal-album project

365: Outdoors Selfie - #NoFilter


a partner-selfie commemorating
my ♡Positive Promise for October
29th of September 2013
 (Filtered Image)

On the last day of September, I spontaneously begun another 365 project. I mentioned it very briefly on my 1st October post @ Happy Feet in the Netherlands.

The theme is Outdoors Selfies, with #NoFilter for an entire year (30th September 2013 - 30th September 2014).

It is my preventive way of making sure that in the Winter season, the hardest period, where I can easily backslide and be overwhelemed with agoraphobia, anxiety and panic attacks, I would make an effort to go outdoors every day.

More on this project in the next days. :)

2 comments:

  1. I saw you were at the Singelloop Breda! I was also there, i hope you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete