Tuesday, January 31, 2012

As January Ends


As the first month of the year ends, I begin once again a photo-blogging project!

It is my plan with this project to "simplify" going back to blogging here regulary at , My Daily Mooosings in the Netherlands.  Hopefully, it will also be a way to renew interaction with the bloggers, that I have initially gotten to know but due to blogging abstinence, break etc., I lost in touch with.

If you are interested, please share the fun of this activity.  Do let me know if you did and leave a comment with the link to your blog, that I can come over to say, hello!

First the details!

There are 365 projects, 52 weeks challenges,  month long blogging, and other endevours dedicated to grasping the essence of time through creative efforts. 

12 for 12 is my contribution to inspire others to pause, and create, at least once a month!  It's the baby step for those who says they don't have time, they do not have a creative side.  We all  have a creative spirit in us, and we all can afford a least a day in the month to do so.

Let's dedicate this creation we come up with once a month,  to the world at large, to show that in dedicating time to appreciate life, with the talents we are gifted with , we not only gift ourselves to breathe in the beauty of life, we give others a gift to do the same.

In the coming days, I'll share with you more details of what I hope will be continuous project,  something small that I hope will inspire the world at large.

Also, I'll add my own creative contribution for the month of January belatedly by editing it in this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment