Friday, March 8, 2024

Quiet Mind

 


Dear Reader,

I feel good to be back, here.

Writing quiets my mind and I feel glad I can once again find solace in this process.

Simplifying my daily blogging is one of my baby steps towards learning to live in the moment. Keeping everything connected and related to blogging (the whole process of it) as simple as possible quiets my mind as well.

Yesterday, I created the blog page project, which I have been contemplating on since I discovered blogging way back in 2006.

It took me 18! 🙈 years to finally *just do it*. In those 18 years I tried hard to convince myself that I will one day share a successful story of how I overcame agoraphobia and share how I did it.

In 2024, I realised (having  learned from a lot of other people- experts, fellow human beings on the path of searching for answers, healing & recovery) my story from the beginning is a story of success all along.

The reality of human existence is on its own a magnificent success story. 

Source : YouTube Lauren Rose

The Person I Wish to Become

Blogging my daily thoughts and revisiting my past helps me towards seeing clearly who I was, who I am and the person, the human I would like to become.

I would like to be a person with a quiet mind. A human aware of my own being.

A quiet mind, I have learned can be achieved through self-reflection, self-acceptance and true self-love.

By telling my story (to myself mostly!) and sharing it for others to read, I begin to learn more about “being with my emotions”. Being one self quiets the mind.

It’s my self-made exposure therapy.


How about you? What person do you wish to be? What small actions are you doing to be that person?






No comments:

Post a Comment