Thursday, March 7, 2024

Paalam; Para Sa Iyo!




Dear Reader,

I have taken a break from blogging for two weeks. It was unplanned; the feeling of not wanting to share, that everything is pointless and meaningless in the end, that I no longer am excited about what used to excite me and revisiting them to reignite joy just doesn’t work anymore. These thoughts, feelings of inadequacy, overwhelm prevailed and paralysis took over once again.

Is this going to be the cycle of my life? This question plagued me for the last 14 days. Frankly, this has been plaguing me ever since I can remember, or as far back in my life as I can manage to try and remember.

The last time I wrote here, the sun was shining. Today, the sun is shining too after days of cloudiness.

Going back here is intuitive for me.

Without going too deep into all my process, today, I would like to simply say : I am back. Back to blogging. Back to documenting about my learning to live a simple fulfilling life.

Oh! πŸ˜ƒBefore I bid you a good day want to share images of what I would have originally blogged last time had I not departed πŸ™ˆ abruptly!


Puff Pastry ! 🀀 

I will create another blog for my kitchen adventures ☺️

Paalam πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­ (farewell!) for now.!😊 











P.S. the title of the blog is not only created to continue with my ABC blog series theme but also to symbolize me saying farewell to my fears and insecurities about blogging. Para sa iyo πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­ (for you) means I needed a reminder that this is for me personally. My gift to you is sharing my process in the hopes that I can be part of the human chain spreading hope, joy & peace ☮️ 

BE the change; all together we can impact the world positively. πŸ€— πŸ’• 



No comments:

Post a Comment